The REU application for the 2014-15 school year is currently closed.
* Note: This is a school-year program (September - June), NOT a summer program, so our trainees must reside in San Diego during the academic year and be currently enrolled in a local college or university.
The Temporal Dynamics of Learning REU Site encourages qualified, current undergraduate students attending a local community college or university (including UCSD) in the San Diego area to apply for an opportunity to conduct research in one of our labs located on the campus of UC San Diego.
We are seeking students who have a minimum of a 3.50 GPA and who have some relevant preparation for the area in which they are planning to conduct research.
For additional application information, please contact Carmela Arstill: firstname.lastname@example.org., or by phone, 858-822-1900.
TDLC REU Applicant Requirements
- Current undergraduate student in good standing at UCSD, local university or college, or a local community college while participating in the REU program.
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States or its possessions.
- Minimum 3.50 G.P.A.
TDLC REU Application Requirements
- Complete the online application.
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from a faculty member familiar with your academic abilities.
- Official college transcript(s) (unofficial ok if followed by official one later).
- Resume, including work experience, any previous research experience, and academic honors and awards, if any.
Your resume and letter(s) of recommendation should be
emailed to Carmela Arstill: email@example.com.
(Please include the following in the subject line: “[applicant’s first and last name]: REU [then state: Resumé or Letter of Recommendation]." Your official transcript should be mailed to the following address:
9500 Gilman Drive #0523
La Jolla, CA 92093-0523
- Women and minorities are encouraged to apply
- Students currently enrolled at an institution that does not offer a Bachelor’s or Ph.D. in the area of interest are encouraged to apply
For further questions, please contact Carmela Arstill: firstname.lastname@example.org., or by phone, 858-822-1900.